- breathing as a way to get still and centered
- changing our mindset around the situation (going from fear to trust)
- support (leaning on our community and God)
- action (taking related and unrelated actions that engage us and give us a sense of purpose and service, rather than helplessness and despair)
But what we can control is how we react or respond to it.
- We are able to change our mindset around it (instead of seeing the hopelessness of the situation, we say “God would never give you what you can’t handle.”)
- We lean on our support system (family, church community) and some of us are good at asking for professional help (from a therapist or a coach).
How can you use these 4 tools in your life?
Tatiana “Tajci” Cameron is an award-winning music artist, published author, inspirational speaker, and certified transformational and spiritual life coach.
She has many passions and is dedicated to helping others while also creating an enriched life for herself and her three sons. When Tajci is not on the road performing gigs, she volunteers with local organizations dear to her heart, spends time with loved ones (often involving music!), and collaborates with other artists to bring creative projects to life.
Tajci’s most recent projects include a meditation CD, an annual retreat & sea cruise in Croatia (that she organizes and hosts), and a multimedia CD/book (Un)Broken: Songs My Father Taught Me.
I so look forward to the Saturday emails and can’t wait to get to my inbox to read them! The inspiration, music, positivity, and faith….I need all of this so badly on some days. Thank you so much!
You might also like…
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
I have a sign that my kids made for me as a Christmas present many years ago. It's made of a simple wooden board with the word 'Joy' spelled out in bright rope lights. Over the years, it has become my favorite decoration, one that gets the best spot in the house -...
"Slow down to speed up," the narrator's voice said. It was a week before Christmas and I was walking Luna through my neighborhood while listening to an audiobook Unreasonable Hospitality by Will Guidara. The decision to take off from work for the remainder of the...
My recent (and intense trip) to Croatia revealed something amazing that I want to share with you - the power of intention and the beauty of living with intention.It really changes the way we experience everything. Setting an intention on enjoying the Holiday season...
CONNECT WITH ME