- breathing as a way to get still and centered
- changing our mindset around the situation (going from fear to trust)
- support (leaning on our community and God)
- action (taking related and unrelated actions that engage us and give us a sense of purpose and service, rather than helplessness and despair)
But what we can control is how we react or respond to it.
- We are able to change our mindset around it (instead of seeing the hopelessness of the situation, we say “God would never give you what you can’t handle.”)
- We lean on our support system (family, church community) and some of us are good at asking for professional help (from a therapist or a coach).
How can you use these 4 tools in your life?
Tatiana “Tajci” Cameron is an award-winning music artist, published author, inspirational speaker, and certified transformational and spiritual life coach.
She has many passions and is dedicated to helping others while also creating an enriched life for herself and her three sons. When Tajci is not on the road performing gigs, she volunteers with local organizations dear to her heart, spends time with loved ones (often involving music!), and collaborates with other artists to bring creative projects to life.
Tajci’s most recent projects include a meditation CD, an annual retreat & sea cruise in Croatia (that she organizes and hosts), and a multimedia CD/book (Un)Broken: Songs My Father Taught Me.
I so look forward to the Saturday emails and can’t wait to get to my inbox to read them! The inspiration, music, positivity, and faith….I need all of this so badly on some days. Thank you so much!
You might also like…
A Sacred Energy Flows Through Us
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
Pause and Breathe
This morning, I posted a graphic on my Instagram similar to the one above. The symbol in the graphic is a musical symbol for 'a rest' (more specifically, a quarter note rest). In Croatian, it's called 'pauza' (a pause). It tells the musician to stop playing or singing...
Changes in Perspective
Recently, I asked some of my readers how they get deep rest. Here are the most common answers: Hiking, walking, or simply being in nature. Going on annual retreats (silent retreats are really great!). I loved hearing from one person who is able to go three times a...
Be Still And Step Into Something New
In my previous post, I wrote about how Intentional celebrations give us a chance to process our emotions. Whether it’s college graduation, a work promotion, an anniversary, or a birthday, each brings us joy, excitement, and a sense of accomplishment and recognition. ...
CONNECT WITH ME