- Persistence. Persistence. Persistence.
- Faith and 100% confidence that what you are after is not just a self-serving goal, but something that you believe wholeheartedly will benefit another human (or millions).
- Discipline to get up when you fail.
- Having at least one soul beside you who will confirm to you that the world truly needs your dream to come true.
- Creativity to see your dream in different forms. And find ways to adapt.
- Openness to recognize paths that might not look like direct paths to the realization of your dream, or look like a path that YOU had in mind
- Wisdom and mindfulness to help you discern when a path is simply a wrong one for you.
- Humbleness to never forget that the fulfilment of your dream is not so you can be a winner and feel great about yourself, but that by following your dream you might have a chance to touch someone else’s life and help THEM realize theirs.
- Willingness to show up ready to move mountains AND also the willingness to often sit still in sweet surrender (not grumpy surrender) in which you allow God (your higher power) to lift you up and carry you over the unmovable mountain.
- Love and Gratitude to be your fuel and your guide.
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
I am writing this post from my home in Franklin, TN after spending three weeks in Croatia. I had a nice trip back - with a stop in Atlanta to hug my son Blais and meet some of his new college friends. The flight was long and crowded, my luggage got delayed for two...
Fall's rolling in, and you know what that means—transition time. It's a bit of a trickier transition than the springtime awakening, isn't it?🍁 The fall season means watching the zucchini and squash vines dry out and gardens become bare. It means pickling peppers and...
Title: Embracing Wellness: Strategies for a Grounded Life In the midst of life's whirlwinds, I've uncovered a set of essential strategies that have helped me stay grounded and maintain my overall well-being. Today, I want to share these strategies with you, with the...
CONNECT WITH ME