- Persistence. Persistence. Persistence.
- Faith and 100% confidence that what you are after is not just a self-serving goal, but something that you believe wholeheartedly will benefit another human (or millions).
- Discipline to get up when you fail.
- Having at least one soul beside you who will confirm to you that the world truly needs your dream to come true.
- Creativity to see your dream in different forms. And find ways to adapt.
- Openness to recognize paths that might not look like direct paths to the realization of your dream, or look like a path that YOU had in mind
- Wisdom and mindfulness to help you discern when a path is simply a wrong one for you.
- Humbleness to never forget that the fulfilment of your dream is not so you can be a winner and feel great about yourself, but that by following your dream you might have a chance to touch someone else’s life and help THEM realize theirs.
- Willingness to show up ready to move mountains AND also the willingness to often sit still in sweet surrender (not grumpy surrender) in which you allow God (your higher power) to lift you up and carry you over the unmovable mountain.
- Love and Gratitude to be your fuel and your guide.
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
Tom Lorie, one of the hosts of the Mentor’s Show Radio, invited me back to his show and suggested we talk about brokenness. During our interview, Tom talked about brokenness being pervasive in our culture - and our world. You can see it everywhere...In the systems...
I just wrapped up my 8-week online Wellbeing Class! It was amazing to watch everyone's journey in making shifts to create more balance and healing in their lives. They all commented on how helpful the teachings have been and how they're walking away with so many new...
The journey to inner peace is a process for all of us.
CONNECT WITH ME