- Persistence. Persistence. Persistence.
- Faith and 100% confidence that what you are after is not just a self-serving goal, but something that you believe wholeheartedly will benefit another human (or millions).
- Discipline to get up when you fail.
- Having at least one soul beside you who will confirm to you that the world truly needs your dream to come true.
- Creativity to see your dream in different forms. And find ways to adapt.
- Openness to recognize paths that might not look like direct paths to the realization of your dream, or look like a path that YOU had in mind
- Wisdom and mindfulness to help you discern when a path is simply a wrong one for you.
- Humbleness to never forget that the fulfilment of your dream is not so you can be a winner and feel great about yourself, but that by following your dream you might have a chance to touch someone else’s life and help THEM realize theirs.
- Willingness to show up ready to move mountains AND also the willingness to often sit still in sweet surrender (not grumpy surrender) in which you allow God (your higher power) to lift you up and carry you over the unmovable mountain.
- Love and Gratitude to be your fuel and your guide.
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
I have a sign that my kids made for me as a Christmas present many years ago. It's made of a simple wooden board with the word 'Joy' spelled out in bright rope lights. Over the years, it has become my favorite decoration, one that gets the best spot in the house -...
"Slow down to speed up," the narrator's voice said. It was a week before Christmas and I was walking Luna through my neighborhood while listening to an audiobook Unreasonable Hospitality by Will Guidara. The decision to take off from work for the remainder of the...
My recent (and intense trip) to Croatia revealed something amazing that I want to share with you - the power of intention and the beauty of living with intention.It really changes the way we experience everything. Setting an intention on enjoying the Holiday season...
CONNECT WITH ME