- Persistence. Persistence. Persistence.
- Faith and 100% confidence that what you are after is not just a self-serving goal, but something that you believe wholeheartedly will benefit another human (or millions).
- Discipline to get up when you fail.
- Having at least one soul beside you who will confirm to you that the world truly needs your dream to come true.
- Creativity to see your dream in different forms. And find ways to adapt.
- Openness to recognize paths that might not look like direct paths to the realization of your dream, or look like a path that YOU had in mind
- Wisdom and mindfulness to help you discern when a path is simply a wrong one for you.
- Humbleness to never forget that the fulfilment of your dream is not so you can be a winner and feel great about yourself, but that by following your dream you might have a chance to touch someone else’s life and help THEM realize theirs.
- Willingness to show up ready to move mountains AND also the willingness to often sit still in sweet surrender (not grumpy surrender) in which you allow God (your higher power) to lift you up and carry you over the unmovable mountain.
- Love and Gratitude to be your fuel and your guide.
A Sacred Energy Flows Through Us
At the beginning of each of our book study group calls, we have a check-in where everyone shares about their week. In last week’s call, I noticed how every single person had a smile on their face during that time. They talked about the good things that happened. Even...
Pause and Breathe
This morning, I posted a graphic on my Instagram similar to the one above. The symbol in the graphic is a musical symbol for 'a rest' (more specifically, a quarter note rest). In Croatian, it's called 'pauza' (a pause). It tells the musician to stop playing or singing...
Changes in Perspective
Recently, I asked some of my readers how they get deep rest. Here are the most common answers: Hiking, walking, or simply being in nature. Going on annual retreats (silent retreats are really great!). I loved hearing from one person who is able to go three times a...
Be Still And Step Into Something New
In my previous post, I wrote about how Intentional celebrations give us a chance to process our emotions. Whether it’s college graduation, a work promotion, an anniversary, or a birthday, each brings us joy, excitement, and a sense of accomplishment and recognition. ...
CONNECT WITH ME